We want you to love your new P448 sneakers. If you have any questions about or issues with your order, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will happily assist you with the return or address any other concerns you may have. Please note that all returns must be unworn and in brand new condition, and that returns must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your order. Refunds will be processed through the same form of payment received through original order.
For more information on returns, please click here
Return Request Form
- The Consumer is granted limited rights to return purchased Products in accordance with these Terms, provided such return is initiated within 14 (fourteen) calendar days after Consumer or a third party other than the courier and indicated by the Consumer acquires physical possession of the Products to be returned.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer must inform the Vendor by explicitly notifying her/his decision in writing by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, within the aforementioned established period of time.
- If the Products have not been shipped to the Customer yet, the right of withdrawal will be considered exercised as soon as the Vendor receives the aforementioned withdrawal notification.
- If the products have already been shipped to the Customer, after receiving the withdrawal notification, the Vendor shall provide the Consumer with a return authorization code. Upon receipt of the return authorization code, Costumer will have 14 (fourteen) calendar days to initiate shipment of the Product(s), using a trackable shipping method. Consumer must comply with all reasonable instructions provided by Seller in relation to a return by shipping or delivering them to P448 s.r.l., VIA PALATUCCI 5 (interno 5), 47122 FORLI’ (FC), ITALIA, clearly stating the Return Code.
- It is implicitly understood that the risks and shipping/delivering costs related to the Products’ return will be at Customer’s charge.
- In order for the right of withdrawal to be properly exercised, Products must be shipped or delivered to the Vendor undamaged: that is to say, they must not have been used, worn, washed or altered in any way; the original tag must be attached to the Product still sealed; the Products must be returned in their original packaging and they must be sent to the Vendor in a single shipment. Preferably, original packages should be wrapped in an additional protective packaging so to preserve Products’ integrity and to protect them from writings or tags to be directly applied on them. The Consumer will be also held responsible for any decrease in value of the Products resulting from a different manipulation than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the products themselves.
- The Vendor will take delivery of the returned Products, reserving the right to verify their condition to be as described in point 6.
- If the right of withdrawal is correctly exercised by the Consumer within the terms and accordingly to the procedures as previously described, the Vendor will refund the price of the purchased products, deducting an amount equal to the sum previously paid for home delivery of the purchased products from your refund. However, the Vendor has the right to withhold the refund until the returned Products will be delivered (and their condition will be checked), or until the Consumer will provide proof of the shipment of the Products, depending which event occurs first. In any case, returned products’ delivery costs will be on Customer’s charge, included the shipment expenses, any duties and other taxes to be applied.
- Whenever possible, the above-mentioned reimbursement will be processed by using the same payment system the Customer used to purchase the Products to be returned or by credit transfer to the Customer’s bank account; the Customer shall communicate her/his bank account data to the Vendor via e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org address, so to enable the Vendor to proceed to the reimbursement of the due amount by credit transfer. If the Customer paid the Products to be returned by credit card, the aforementioned reimbursement will be executed within the terms indicated, on the credit card used by the Consumer for the payment. If the Customer paid the Products to be returned by PayPal, the aforementioned reimbursement will be executed within the terms indicated, on the account used by the Consumer for the payment.