- All Products
- Exchange - Laces
- Into the Blue
- Laces & Accessories
- Leveled-Up Laces
- Necessary Accessories
- The Paris Edit
Shoelaces Multi Blue
Oversized. Unexpected. And just really fun. These laces add instant dimension to your favorite pair of P448 sneakers, plus provide a custom vibe. Prepare for compliments to come your way.
- P448 multi blue shoe laces
- Length: 51 inches/130 cm
- Color: Multi Blue
We offer free ground shipping on all orders over €300 (€6 fee on orders less than €300).
We want you to love your new P448 purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we are happy to help you complete your return. Each return will incur a €5 processing fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
Please note that all exchanges and returns must be unworn, in brand new condition and must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your order.
You will receive a return label and tracking number with your return request online.
Wear it your way
Tag us @p448 on Instagram for your chance to be featured.
No more stock available at the moment
Please select your size before adding item to cart.
- FBFederica B.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingShoelaces Fuchsia/Black/GoldRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent
Worth every pennyQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Poor ExcellentWas this helpful?
- NSNuria Sanchez F.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingShoelaces White/Black SpeckledRated 5 out of 5 starsLOVE THEM
NICE SHOES, AND THEY CAME WITH 2 SETS OF LACES:)QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Poor ExcellentWas this helpful?
- SBSÉBASTIEN B.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingShoelaces CobaltRated 5 out of 5 starsCommande lacets
Parfait, RAS.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Poor ExcellentWas this helpful?
- BRBeate R.Verified Buyer5 months agoReviewingShoelaces Silver SparkleRated 5 out of 5 starsWonderful
Very goodQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Poor ExcellentWas this helpful?
- MNMonica N.Verified Buyer6 months agoReviewingShoelaces Metallic PinkRated 5 out of 5 starsShoelaces
BeautifulQualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Poor ExcellentWas this helpful?